DaveAg02

Thank you! I should have been able to figure that one out, but I knew someone
would be able to help me here!
-Dave

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=TEXT(A1,"dd/mm/yyy") & TEXT(B1,"#,##0.00")

as an example

--

HTH

RP

"DaveAg02" wrote in message
I've been using the concatenate function in Excel to make text strings out

of
multiple cells, and I'm trying to do so for cells that include dates and
times. When I concatenate these cells and they are converted to text, I

get
the general number format for the dates and times instead of the formatted
date or time that I've entered. Is there a way to avoid this?