Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
scott56hannah

Default Can you Sell Excel spreadsheets

I am interested to know if it is legal to sell an Excel spreadsheet that I
have created. If it is legal a couple of further questions

- what type of disclaimer do Microsoft require you to include with the
spreadsheet if any and where would I find that

- does anyone know how you would use Excel to prevent the copying of the
spreadsheet once sold ? Is there some way of registering and recoginising a
particular installation of Excel on a machine that would mean the spreadsheet
could not easily be passed between people