Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Connie Martin

Default Data labels out of reach

If the maximum Y axis is 500,000 (for example) and the column with the label
out of sight is 499,000, I can see that. Can you not increase the maximum to
600,000 (for example)? Will that not do it? Connie

"Marcus Langell" wrote:

I have a chart with data labels "outside end" but one of the bars is too high
so It doesn't fit my scale and that label is not displayed. So I increase the
scale to find the label, and manually drag it below my chart's previous max
value. Then I change the scale back but then the label is not displayed. It
is only displayed as long as the whole bar fits in the chart. Any ideas
(except writing the label manually)?

/Marcus