Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
carolyn

Default Can I return multiple columns from a vlookup?

Thank you both for your help. I had obviously been staring at this problem
for too long and when you step back and look at it the problem is so simple.
Thanks again
--
carolyn

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You can just use multiple =vlookup() formulas.

carolyn wrote:

I have two worksheets each of which has the same unique identifier in the 1st
column. I have manged to get a basic VLOOKUP function working so I understand
the concept. Now what I would like to be able to do is return multiple
columns of data when the VLOOKUP is successful. Is this possible?
--
carolyn

--

Dave Peterson