Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
taylorm

Default Calculate A Date Excluding Weekends And Holidays

Yes, you can tell it to account for holidays. There is a 3rd parameter
in the function where you can either reference a range of cells that
contain holiday dates or you can enter an array constant.

The Excel Help gives an excellent example.

If I change my formula to =WORKDAY(A1,11,$C$1:$C$10), where C1 thru C10
contain holiday dates, my result changes from 3/2/2006 to 3/3/2006
(because I have 2/20/2006 listed in my holiday range).

--
taylorm
taylorm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28892