Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
mjay123

Default A few questions please help!

Hiya I'm new to Excel and I have a few questions. I'm doing a small
project and I need to have an "input area" in my spreadsheet along with
a graph(see attachment "sheet 1"). How do I place an "input area"?

And also I need to make a graph that only includes data for Total
Income, Total Expenses, and Net Profit for each quarter(see attach.
"sheet2"). How do I graph these data (Total Income, Total Expenses, and
Net Profit) without including other data? I hope someone can help me.
Thanks alot.

|Filename: sheet1.jpg |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4333 |

mjay123