Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ufo_pilot

Default How to change Alignment of cells to middle

I have several different layouts of spreadsheets, depending on the job I'm
doing.
I have a saved MASTER for each one, so I just open the master, save as, and
have my untouched master for the next time.

"Grd" wrote:

Hi everybody,

Could any please help me. I'm getting pretty frustrated changing the
aligment of cells in my speadsheets from bottom to middle where I like. I've
figured out how to do it on individual worksheets.

Is there a way of getting all new spreadsheets to have this alignment
automatically.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Amelia