Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Don Guillett

Default how do I add a 'web address' to a cell in excel with a hyperlink?

in xl2002
ctrl+kin the link to select existing web pageeither type in (at the
bottom) or point to the url on your browserenter

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"sandie white" <sandie
wrote in message
how do I add a 'web address' to a cell in excel with a hyperlink? I am a
new
student to computers, and part of a test is to insert a hyperlink to a
cell
in excel linking to a web address. I have searched computer for any
'Hyperlink' connection words, but I think it not on here, Is that
possible,
although I have top of range computer. Anyone with a solution? I be ever
so
greatful.