Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Don Guillett

Default How to Sort Invalid Email Addresses?

Couldn't you apply both filters?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"SeaTiger" wrote in message
. com...
Hi Don:

Thank's for the suggestion. That worked fine; however, my customer list
has been previously sorted using an "advanced filter" for the 13 western
states only. So, when I use your suggestion to identify the invalid email
address it shows all the records in all the states. How would I override
this to only do the customers in the 13 western states with invalid email
addresses?

Thanks again for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
victor

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
try data filter
datafilterautofiltercustomdoesnotcontain @

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"la90292" wrote in message
My customer base of 5,000+ records (columns a-l) has some invalid email
addresses in column g. The "@" is missing. I would like to have those
particular email addresses sorted at the beginning of the list so that I
can
go through them and see if they can be corrected or deleted.

Which formula would work best for this project?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
victor