Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Doug Kanter

Default Margin Trouble

"Heather H" <Heather wrote in message
I have to email a spreadsheet that I made to a co-worker but each time I
do,
when he receives it, the margins change. They show correctly on my
computer
but when he gets it goes from 2 to 3 pages. It's not convienent for him
change the margins each time he recieves them. What is going wrong?

Various printers require a different amount of white space at the edge of
the paper, so the number of pages will change at print time. If you don't
think it will affect readability (much), and you MUST stay on two pages,
click File, Page Setup, make sure you're on the Page tab. In the "Fit to"
option, make it 1 page wide by 2 pages tall. Excel will choose the right
amount of shrinkage to make this happen.