Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Pivot Table Help With Market Values

If these values are in the raw data--not subtotals, I like to add a column that
uses a formula to determine if the data should be shown.

=if(a225000000,"Show","hide")
drag down the column

Then make this field a page field in the pivottable. I can show all or just the
ones I want.

Paperback Writer wrote:

I have a large table, and a need to make a pivot table only bring up market
values that exceed $25,000,000.00 and $10,000,000.00.

I typically just auto-filter prior to making my pivot-table, but I need to
figure out how to make this work in my pivot table.

Thoughts?

--

Dave Peterson