Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CJ-22

Default Array formula lookup

Hey Ragdyer,

Your array formula works well, but I have another problem I want to
solve. In some cases, there might be more than one comment in a cell.
For example, there might be a "t" for tardy and an "m" for missing
assignments. The formula as is will find all the single comments, but
if there is a cell that has multiple comments "tm" (tardy/missing
assignments) it only returns an error. Can this formula be modified to
find all the t's even if the cell contains a t and an m?

--
CJ-22
CJ-22's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17551