Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sings4Fun

Default How to print cells with lots of text?

I'm not familiar with text boxes, but looked it up in the Help file. I'm not
sure that will work for what we need. We want the cell to shrink or grow
based on the text that's in the cell. I can't tell if text boxes will do
that. I guess I will have to play with it and see. Thanks for the tip.

"dbodd" wrote:

I had the same problem recently , and I solved it by creating a text box
in the cell and typing in the text box.

Typing directly into the cell , there are limits as to the of
characters that can be viewed from what I could tell.

--
dbodd
dbodd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31249