David McRitchie

Hi Brian,

to enable me to take the entries and process them into the
appropriate HTML source which I have developed to use them.

You've lost me as to whether you already wrote code to generate
HTML or whether you are looking for code to generate HTML.
I expect unless you've already seen it that
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xl2html.htm
would help.

Then of course you can use Excel's own facilities to
generate HTML code to make your HTML look like a spreadsheet
and be 3 - 10 times larger (generally. I think, about 3 X larger) than
simpler HTML code.
---
HTH,

"KiwiBrian" wrote in message ...
If I have textual and numeric data entered into several columns directly, or
entered into an Excel Form, can someone please give me a pointer to what I
should research to enable me to take the entries and process them into the
appropriate HTML source which I have developed to use them. The html works
fine when the data is directly entered by someone having the appropriate
HTML knowledge, but I would like to automate it as much as possible to
minimize the HTML expertise level required by the user.
Thanks
Brian Tozer