Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Cone

Default Hyperlink ? - forgot to add it's a chart

Stilla,

It is much friendlier to keep your additional comments
in the original post instead of making a brand new post.
It is very easy to do if one uses Outlook Express to access
the newsgroups. This post shows how...
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/misc_tut.../3_set_up.html

No or Yes?, Excel cannot create hyperlinks to charts.
You have to create "fake" links.

My free Excel add-in "Excel Extras" will create a Table of Contents
sheet in a workbook with links to the worksheets and chart sheets.
Plus it does other nice stuff like sort sheets in numeric order.
It can be downloaded here...

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Stilla" wrote in message...
Sorry, I forgot to add that the tabs that do not appear in the "place in
this document" list are charts.

Can't one create hyperlinks to charts?

Thanks.