Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shawna

Default Is there as eraser tool in Excel?

Thanks for your help. I guess I'll have to do it manually.

"Ken Wright" wrote:

No, you can either turn grid lines on or off, hide them by using a pattern
fill, or hide them on a border by border basis using a white border.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Shawna" wrote in message
I need to erase partial cell borders to allow my freeform drawing to line
up
to the cell line. I am drawing a river on a grid map and the river lines
go
over various parts of the cell. Thank you for your help.