Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tt

Default RefEdit question

I am running Excel 20003.

I created a user form that allows someone to select 3 ranges on a worksheet
(3 RefEdit controls added to a form w/ an OK button). The 3 ranges will
consist of real numbers.

When the user hits the Ok button, the macro should then assign a value to
the 3rd range selected by the user that is equal to the sum of the numbers
in the first range divided by the sum of the numbers in the 2nd range.

Creating the user form and allowing the user to select 3 different ranges
was no problem, but my macro that does the math listed above is not working
right...

I am using the formula below... Excel doesn't like my sum formula for some
reason. Can somebody please help a newbie?

Range(RefEdit3).Value = Sum(Range(RefEdit1)) / (Sum(Range(RefEdit1)) +
Sum(Range(RefEdit2)))

Thanks in advance,

TT