Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need keystrokes equivalent to dragging one column heading onto ano

I do in fact have one more question. In my PivotTable, as a last step to make
it a little easier on the eye, I normally drag one column head (Data) to the
right onto another column head (Total), which leaves me with Data as a "main"
column field heading, the names of the relative fields under it (like
"subheadings"), and the values from Total arranged in neat columns directly
under those "subheadings"). Again I have looked through the application
on-line help and the help posted at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...037811033.aspx, but I can't
find a way to essentially drag that column head right and drop it on its
neighbor.

And again, and hopefully finally, any assistance will be most appreciated.