Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jon

Default Finding the value of a cell in an entire worksheet

That works if the string I am searching is in the other sheet in a cell
by itself. However, if the string I am looking for is going to be in
the middle of other text, then it won't work. 99% of the time the
string will be mixed in with other text.

For example: The objects sheet contains a list of table names. And
the raw data is the export of Powerbuilder Powerscript code. I want to
see which tables are referenced by embedded SQL in the code. So, if I
am searching for the EMPLOYEE table, it would exist in a cell that
looks like this --- "Select name, address, zip from EMPLOYEE where
name = 'Jon'" Does this make better sense?

I should have been more specific in my first post.

Thanks for your help so far.