Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Default Filtering an Excel List formatted to AED Currency

Hi Rayomand

This is also when you have a column with dates in this format
dddd yymmdd

In Easyfilter this is working for you I think
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Rayomand" wrote in message ...
I was trying to Filter a list in Excel and one of the columns was formatted
to Currency style AED. When I tried filtering it, using the drop down menu,
it came up with no records. Yet when I filtered it by typing in the value I
wanted, it returned with the correct filter. I tried this with currency
formatted to $ and it worked.

Any ideas why it does not work, given I am using a built in Currency
formatting style in Excel?

Thanks
Rayomand