7C 6673

Table
Chair
Tablechair
etc

I have several locations
The numbers refer to certain items
such as Table is each to 5124, 5127 and etc
I need to find the location and at each location need to find what numbers
equal table
And those numbers find the adj cash
So 5124 and 5127 both refer to the item table and that adj
cash income is -261.00
items 5152, 5153, 5162 would refer to chair
those numbers adj cash income is -1051.00
you might have 5127 amd 5152 which would be tablechair which would be -261.00
and -1051
So this would be location LANC and my answer for table would -261.00
Chair would be 5152, 5153, 5162, and the answer would be -1051.00
Tablechair would be item 5127, 5152 and the answer would be
(1051.00)+(-261.00)

Than I need to take those results for each table, chair and tablechair and
multiple that number by a different number

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
several thinsg not clear:
- your real data layout
- what you're trying to achieve

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"CLSCHWIES" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Here's the problem
SFSD=Location
DEN=LOCATION

5203
0
0
0
0
Adj total =50.00

5204
0
0
0
0
Adj total =50.00

5206

9124

table = 5203, 5204
chairs = 5204, 5206
couch
bed
dresser

I want to get the total of table adjust for SFSD and other locations
tHEN TAKE THAT RESULT TIMES ANOTHER NUMBER
Can you help me