Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cydney

Default Pivot Table using "LIKE" code

I have an automated pivot table that comes from our corporate group which I
manipulate each month into other reports. It has a CODE field in the "Page"
section of the pivot table that I use to see different groups of information.

I would like to programmatically (i.e. in VB code) select a group to display
that uses a wildcard. For example, I have data showing codes like NSR001,
NSR002, NSR003 .. etc. and NTR001, NTR002 .. etc. I would like to select all
the NSR groups without having to choose each one that is on this worksheet
because each month the codes might vary a bit. Some months might not have
NSR003. I would like to use something like "CODES LIKE NSR*".

Can I do that in VB for a pivot table?
--
THX cs