Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
J.D. Webster

Default Dragging a formula correctly?

What I have is a pre-built workbook with multiple formulas. I have had to
add extra rows in to fufill my needs. The problem is that when I try to drag
and copy the formulas into the new rows it ends up wrong and I have to go
into each cell and change the formula. This is taking forever, and I know
there has to be a better way. What I would like to see is: Page1!L302
and then Page1!L312, instead when I drag I get: Page1!L302 and
then Page1!L303. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

J.D. Webster