Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Tarburton

Default Help with workbook updates

Have you tried using Data/Import External Data instead of links?
Then just record a simple macro to update external data.

All of the product cost worksheets are in one single folder. Is there a
way
to run a macro or a subroutine to open, update and close each of the
product
cost worksheets without having to do it manually? With all of the
miracles
that Excel performs, there must be a way to do this.

Any help is deeply appreciated. If more details are needed, please feel
free to contact me directly via email at

I will be happy to respond and I will not pester you with questions later.

Thanks, Danno...