Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Robert

Default Excel worksheets will not recalculate a

Thanks Norman, but the box was already checked.
Robert

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Robert,

Try:

Tools | Options | Calculation | verify that the automatic option is
selected.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Robert" wrote in message
I have Excel 2003 running on XP. Some worksheets will not automatically
recalculate, but will only update when I press Save. I undertake a
function
weekly, and use a blank worksheet which is renamed each week. However, it
is
only some weeks where the auto recalc does not work. I have checked
knowledge base etc with no help available. This problem also occurs on
some
other worksheets - all created in Office 2003.