Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
xppuser

Default How to copy & paste excel charts to Words as Windows Metafile

Thank you Jon for your information regarding chart element and object.

On this occasion, the link took me straight to this posting. The
inconsistency baffled me but something that I just have to live it. Despite
anti-virus, firewall and regular back-ups, I found web email to be
indispensable as another layer of protection, the inconvenience of which I am
willing to put up in return for security. So I do not use Outlook express or
MS Outlook or any other client emails.

Thank you anyway for your help and additional information.

jes