Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke Rogers

Default excel duplicates on 2 worksheets

The situation: I have two worksheets both of which have columns named:

1) Name
2: Address
3) Post Code
4) Telephone Number

I am using the telephone number as the unique identifier as we only have to
store data 'per household' - not 'per customer'.

On the first worksheet there is a list of all the customers.
On the second worksheet there is a list of customers who wish to be taken
off our customer list.

I need to use the second worksheet to delete the customer entries in the
first worksheet.

I have tried to use the worksheets together to identify duplicates but there
seems to be a problem doing this between two worksheets.

Can anyone tell me a simp way of putting this equation into excel:

if sheet2 single telephone number = any sheet 1 telephone number
then delete customer record from sheet1.

Thanks guys!