Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lindyloo

Default Excel practice sheet. Can't view instructions.

Hi,
I downloaded a practice sheet for excel and can't view the instructions
along with the worksheet. If you couldn't view them it said to do the
following.

* If the practice instructions aren't visible, or if they disappear when you
click in Excel, click the EXCEL HELP TASKBAR BUTTON and then click the Auto
Tile button in the upper-left corner of the instructions.
* If the practice instructions cover up Excel, click the Auto Tile
button in the upper-left corner of the instructions.

I can't find the EXCEL HELP TASKBAR BUTTON. Could someone please tell me
where it is??

Thanks, Lindy