Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
yang xin

Default How to delete in batch the same color format letters in a cell

I got a more than 2000 rows list. in one column there are names in deferent
color. I need to remove names in black color.

I tried"find and replace by format". it seems does not work on different
color format within a cell.

Then I use "text to colum" to seperate the names to differet columns. to my
suprise the names moveing to other columns changed color to black.

I might not explain my question clearly. Please let me know how I could send
the sreenshot for you better understanding my problem.

Thank you in advance!