Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jj33002

Default Date dif

I have a formula that i put in each cell in column B to look at the date
in column A. If the date in column A is more than 30 days previous then
the cell beside it in column B shows "OVERDUE". If it is not then the
cell in column B is left blank. The problem that I am having is that
if there is no date in column A then it still shows "OVERDUE". Is
there any way to prevent this? Here is the formula that I am using.

=IF(DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"d")30,"OVERDUE","")

If anyone could help i woild appreciate it.

--
jj33002
jj33002's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30020