Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Henrik

Default Keyboard Shortcut for Zooming

I posted the question below yesterday and received the following response.
However, I am interested in a KEYBOARD SHORTCUT for zooming in and out -- not
using the mouse as it slows me down everytime I have to remove my hands from
the keyboard.

Also, does anyone know if there is a keyboard shortcut to escape "text edit
mode" after hitting F2 to edit a formula -- e.g. after I hit F2 to edit the
content of a cell, I am unable to use the arrow keys to select a cell to use
in the formula without first having to take my hand off the keyboard and
clicking on that cell with the mouse. Experienced Excel users should know
what I mean.

If you have a wheel on your mouse the hold down the CTRL key and rotate the
wheel up or down.

Hope this helps

"Henrik" wrote:

does anyone know if there is a keyboard shortcut for zooming in and out in
excel?
thanks!