Frank Kabel

Hi
AFAIK not possible without creating a macro which first unprotects the
sheet, groups/ungroups and protects t´he sheet again

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"pmw5" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have a report which has some grouped rows. The normal view of the

report
shows these rows grouped, and therefore only shows the total of the
hidden/grouped rows.

I want to protect certain cells in the report so they cannot be

modified,
however, when I protect the sheet, I can no longer ungroup the

grouped rows.

I could of course ungroup all the grouped rows and then protect the

sheet,
however the report would be much to big then.

Does anyone know how to protect a worksheet yet still be able to use

the
group/ungroup rows buttons?

Thanks in advance.