Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin Vaughn

Default Office 2000 vs 2003

I am using 2000 and it did not like the last 2 arguments when I tried it.
Try getting rid of , SearchFormat:=False, _
ReplaceFormat:=False

--
Kevin Vaughn

"hshayh0rn" wrote:

I have some code that I created using Excel 2003 but when user's who have
2000 try to run it they get some errors. Here is a sample of the code they's
choking:

Columns("A:F").Select
Selection.Replace What:=" ", Replacement:=" ", LookAt:=xlPart, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, _
ReplaceFormat:=False

I was thinking it had something to do with the x1 part of the code but I'm
not sure. I'm not a programmer I just wrote this by recoding my tasks in a
macro and tying eveyrthing together. If there is an issue with code between
office versions is there a more standard format for me to use?