Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
irresistible007

Default currency Problem

I am having two sorts of Values one in USD while another in Euro....
this creates prob while doing conditional summing... it checks the
conditions and sumup all values falling into whether Euro and USD
values.... this is a huge prob 4 me since i dont know how to tell Excel
not to sum Euro into USD

I havent typed the formula yet but i inadvace know what will happen
.... here is the sample Data

A B
John $500
Silvester $600
John €300
Silvester €300

Now if i wanted to sum for John it would simply give me $800 where as
it should give me $500 for dollars and €300 for euros

--
irresistible007

irresistible007's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m63
View this thread: http://www.hightechtalks.com/t2351518