Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default hiding zero values in stacked bar charts

Hi,

To get rid of zero data labels try using a custom number format
General;General;;

Cheers
Andy

WSU Cougar wrote:
On a stacked bar chart with values displayed (data label is set to value), I
do not want to display the value if its zero (no slice of data). Is there a
way to do this?

When I have approached different Excel users with this problem, they said
they go back to the spreadsheet and delete the zero's so they do not show up
on the chart.
I have a lot of entries and frequently use the spreadsheet so I want to
avoid having to manually delete the zeros for display purposes.

Thank you.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info