Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
la90292

Default HOW TO VIEW SPECIFIC COLUMNS for A CALL LIST?

I want to create a telephone call list from my customer list. I only want to
view the records with the data in these columns only; CODE (A7), ACCOUNT
(B7), BUYER (C7), ADDRESS (D7), CITY (E7), ST (F7), ZIP (G7), TEL (H8), FAX
(J8), NOTES (M8). For instance, I do not need the EMAIL column on my call
list.

I would like new list with the columns as follows sorted by ST, CITY, ZIP,
ACCOUNT:
CODE, ACCOUNT, BUYER, TEL, ADDRESS, CITY, ST, ZIP, TEL, FAX, NOTES

Is there a faster/better way to do this rather than cut and paste each time?

Thanks,
victor