Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nickclingan

Default Saving to a worksheet in another file...?

Hello, my boss wants me to come up with a macro to save an entire
worksheet into another file (IE he's tired of copying and pasting).
Let's say I've got File 1 and File 2. File 1 has a worksheet that has
been approved, so it needs to be moved to File 2. I would need to
insert a new worksheet into File 2, rename the worksheet to a character
string specified by the user, then copy the whole worksheet from File 1
into the new worksheet in File 2. I have NO idea how to write a macro
to do this... anyone out there smarter than me? :)

--
nickclingan
nickclingan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28623