Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
SkyBluesFan

Default Zero Values on Charts

I am currently developing a spreadsheet which will allow the Actuals,
Forecast and Budgets of a financial year to be viewed.

The data will spread across financial periods i.e. P1 - P12 and by
their nature the forecast and budget data will be filled in for all
periods.

My problem is that I intend to add the actuals at the end of each
month, so that they can be viewed against budget and forecast. However,
I don't want to have the line returning to 0 when the actuals for
certain periods haven't been entered.

Does anyone know how you can have a line graph that looks at a range
for actuals (the cells contain formulas to automatically update)
without showing the 0 values? I haven't found a way to stop the graph
returning the 0 values.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
SkyBluesFan