chris w

Thanks,

Next I created macro to update the link to change the prices to the saved
prices in the other workbook. But now I would like to have a cell return a
date of when the price links in the quote workbook gets updated. How would I
go about this?

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
just replace the cell/range reference. Easiest way: Open both workbooks
and select the source range with your mouse

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"chris w" <chris schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have made a quote sheet where I have a cell that represents a price

of raw
materials. I would like to have that cell lookup a value to a

workbook that
may be on another computer in the network. How can I do this? And

how can I
have the prices be updated on the individual quote sheets.