Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Tushar Mehta

Default Excel addon for Mac

A search of google leads to
http://xldataanalyst.com/Basic/

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
For my marketing college class I had to buy a textbook that comes with Excel
addon software. However, the software is Windows only. I own a Mac with
office, Excel included. Does anyone know if there if a copy of the software
for Macs?

Textbook: Basic Marketing Research: Using Microsoft Excel Data Analysis
Softwa XL Data Analyst
OS: Mac OS X 10.4.4
Office: Mac office 2004 Teacher/Student Edition

I have also contacted the publisher of the book and they said they could not
find a Mac version of the addon.