Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

Default How do I sum increments of minutes and seconds

Send me your file (to my personal email - not the newsgroup)
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"SandyMichalski" wrote in message
. ..
I think I followed your instructions correctly, however, I having problems.

First I replaced the decimal point with a colon in my data. My data
begins
in cell A1 and ends in A3. I selected the blank cell A4. I typed in the
formula =TIME(0,SUM(INT(A1:A3))+INT(SUM(MOD(A1:A3,1)*100)/60),
MOD((SUM(MOD(A1:A3,1)*100)/60),1)*60) into the formula bar and did
SHFT/CTRL/ENTER.

Then I receive an error "One of the Agruments is not valid for this
function".

I'm lost. Help!