Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
phm

Default Weighted Average

I am new to the weighing of numbers using excel. I really need help.
I am able to do this manually, but I it takes too long. Yes I still
use the calculator instead of excel. I am new at this.
Please help. I need to figure out the Quaterly total of the Average
second.
Manualy, I divide the total of the month and divide it by quaterly
total then this number is the multiple by the months average second.
And I repeat for all months. I then add and this is where my 0:18 comes
from.
Please help if this makes sense.

Total Average
seconds