Sandy Mann

Thank you Ken,

the other. When you say 'a sheet is added' though, I assume you mean via
'Insert New Worksheet', because obviously you can add sheets by copying or
moving etc, and when done via this route it does trigger it.

curiouser and curiouser

Sandy

--
to e-mail direct replace @mailintor.com with @tiscali.co.uk

"Ken Wright" wrote in message
Hi Sandy - my bad, should have included it, and should probably also have

used
ThisWorkbook as opposed to ActiveWorkbook. Works the same in all versions

up to
2003 I believe (or seems to), and no I have no idea why it fires for one

and not
the other. When you say 'a sheet is added' though, I assume you mean via
'Insert New Worksheet', because obviously you can add sheets by copying or
moving etc, and when done via this route it does trigger it.

Either way though, just as easy to get round that particular issue by

using the
Workbook_NewSheet in the TW module to trigger a calculation.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

<snip