Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Asian Mike

Default New to macros! Need Help!

I want to create a macro that will read in a range of cells (ex: i2 - as2)
and then look at each value in the cells. If that value matches a certain
value I would like it to print out a certain phrase. But if it doesn't then I
would like it to not do anything and just move on until it finds the equal
value. Look through a row to find a value and for each case found, print out
a phrase in column.

Example:
If you have table,
x y z
a 1 1 1
b 0 0 1
c 1 1 0

abc are names while xyz and certain topics. if a has a 1 value for any of
the xyz i want it to print out something like:
a x

b z

c x

If I'm not making clear just let me know and I'll try to clarify. Also
remember that I'm new to macros so I might need some additional guidance.