Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nsv

Default Round-down complex numbers

OK, Pete - complex numbers are, well, complex and I guess they are not
very much used outside the area of calculations with electric power at
50/60 Hz. Other spreadsheets used to be more "complex friendly", but
Excel has given complex numbers a low priority in userfriendlyness and
it is quite a task to write the calculations into the formulas.

Ron - thanks for the tip, but as you can see my formulas reach a bit
further than just using the COMPLEX function.
I seek at format that works for complex numbers just like it does for
real numbers, but I suppose it doesn't exist.

--
nsv
nsv's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26500