Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
R.Hocking

Default Circular reference problem

Hi all,

I've come up against a problem with referencing between two sheets in
one workbook. The situation is as follows:

On sheet1, I have a complete list of data. This is displayed in a
different visual format on Sheet2. I have it set up so far so that, for
example, if I enter / alter data in cell A1 on Sheet1, Sheet2
automatically enters / alters the data in a corresponding cell.
However, on some occasions, I may want to alter the data in Sheet2 and
have Sheet1 update the equivalent cell! This seems to cause problems!
Does anyone have any suggestions as to a way round this?!

Thanks in advance,

Richard.

--
R.Hocking