Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Arvi Laanemets

Default Formula to limit the size of a number result in a cell?

Hi

=MIN(H39,20)

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )

"Pheasant PluckerŪ" wrote in message
Hi there,

I have a need to enter a formula to limit the size of a number displayed
in
a cell.

For example H19 is set to display the sum of H39

Now H39 could be any number from 0 to 100 but I want to limit the size of
the number displayed in H19 to a maximum of 20 - even if H39 is displaying
100

I want H19 to reflect the true value from 0 to 20 and just display a
maximum
of 20 despite the fact that H39 could possibly display any number up to
100

--
Thanks & regards,
-pp-