Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kendra

Default How can I copy text from one worksheet to another

Thanks Pete, I will try doing it this way and see if it works! :)

"Pete" wrote:

I always advise people NOT to use the sort AZ icons!

It is better to highlight the data you want to sort, including any
header row, then select Data | Sort and specify your parameters - the
column you want to sort on (you can choose up to 3), whether you want
it sorted in ascending or descending order, and if your data contains a
header row (Excel will try to guess this for you). You thus have more
flexibility but also more control over what gets sorted.

Hope this helps.

Pete