Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vezerid

Default How can I view color coordinated formulas

There is another feature of Excel that might help you, and this is
Dependencies. These are the commands available under Tools|Formula
Auditing.

It is possible to write an event macro Worksheet_SelectionChange(),
which will fire automatically when you make a selection, and it can
activate showing the dependencies for the selected cell. But right now
I have to go and I cannot complete it. I will check your message
tomorrow and, if you have not found anything of help, I will come back
with a macro for this.

HTH
Kostis Vezerides