Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Elizabeth

Default Plot order of lines and points in XY scatterplots

In an Excel XY scatterplot I have plotted several data series. Some of
the data series are displayed as markers only with no line connecting
them, others I turn off the marker and show only the connecting line.
The lines plot behind the markers. I would like the lines to plot in
front of the markers. Changing the Series Order in the Format Data
Series dialog box seems to have no effect on this.

How do I plot the line of one data series in front of the markers of
another data series?

Thanks!

--
Elizabeth